May 1, 2015

Cover Coveting Makeover: Immortals After Dark

 
Cover art is found from Wicked Scribes, ATUF, Goodreads, social networks, and other sources.
***All cover art may not be final.***

Well I was snooping around a few of my favorite author’s blogs. So of course I was snooping at Kresley Cole, as there’s basically no word on any of her current series. So I was desperate and checked out her Facebook.

Looks like the Immortals After Dark series (Goodreads | Amazon) is the next PNR series to get a makeover. So let’s take a look at the covers that are getting the do over first. Looks like the Kindle editions will be released first with the new covers, then later on the paperback.


The Warlord Wants Forever by Kresley Cole

Original cover:

original-the-warlord-wants-forever


the-world-wants-forever Series: Immortals After Dark, book 0.5

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Paranormal Romance

Shera’s thoughts:

Both aren’t that great so this cover change doesn’t really stir anything to me.

Honestly. If you’re going to do a cover makeover, let’s make it amazing! Not just another average one.

A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole

Original cover:

original-a-hunger-like-no-other


a-hunger-like-no-other Series: Immortals After Dark, book 1

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Paranormal Romance

Shera’s thoughts:

No-no-no-no! I know I’m in the minority of people who liked this original cover. Actually I loved the original. It’s a great way to do a couple cover and I loved everything about it! Boom! It’s in your face and I thought it was sexy.

This new one is . . . tacky. In a boring way.

No Rest For the Wicked by Kresley Cole

Original cover:

original-no-rest-for-the-wicked


no-rest-for-the-wicked Series: Immortals After Dark, book 2

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Paranormal Romance

Shera’s thoughts:

Again I loved the original cover. So sexy! And to me it captures the series.

This new one is so blah and crappy looking. I don’t care for it. I’m bummed that the covers being redone can’t be better.

No comments: