March 24, 2015

Spring and Birthday break!

Well my birthday is coming up and I decided now was a good time to take a tiny break from blogging. So no new posts from now until April 5th. Posts will continue up again on April 6th. To avoid burn out I thought it would be a good idea to pick and choose times off. Especially so that blogging doesn't feel like a chore, because right now I am enjoying creating the posts and planning the lineups. Just . . . a little tired and lacking in motivation and now and again. So why not combine a Spring Break week and a Birthday week together? I'll still be over on Goodreads (can't give up that addiction!) and will post reviews and Cover Coveting posts when I get back. Anywho! Hope you're all enjoying Spring, because it's blooming where I'm at and I plan to enjoy it.

No comments: