February 23, 2015

Author Gossip & Cover Coveting: Kelly Gay/Kelly Keaton

Wow, it feels like not to long ago I did a Author Gossip post on Gay. Actually last month! Well I’d like to say my ego is inflated enough that the fabulous Gay stumbled upon my post and decided to give me the answers! But no. I know it was just really good timing.

So here it is people!!!


So Kelly Gay’s “Kelly Gay” news first!

The next Charlie Madigan book has been is a go! The 5th book is called The Cold Light of Day! It will also be released summer 2015! Holy cow! What’s even better then this unexpectedly close release date? A gorgeous new cover!!!!!!!

the-cold-light-of-day

So gritty and bad ass! It fits the series so well. Don’t you think?

Personally I am a little sad it doesn’t feature her face. The Charlie Madigan covers are some of the few that I love seeing the leads face on.

Pretty sure it’s still Pocket Books publishing it, but there’s no official page on Amazon and the Goodreads one is pretty bare. (I actually had to link The Cold Light of Day to the series.) Last I heard from the author they were in talks for more books with the publisher, so we’ll just assume.

Lastly is Kelly Gay’s “Kelly Keaton” news for her Young Adult series Gods & Monsters. Heart of Stone, the 4th book, officially released February 17th. You can now get it!! Got mine!

But really I respect authors who self-pub to keep the series going. To be honest I’m still bitter and generally worried anytime I don’t think a series is getting steam. (Jenna Black. Especially that Faeriewalker ending.)

heart-of-stoneHeart of Stone (Gods & Monsters, book 4) by Kelly Keaton

Grab it: Amazon | Goodreads | Smashwords

A CHILD FATED TO START A WAR.
A LOVE SHE’LL RISK EVERYTHING TO PROTECT.

Set in New 2, a dangerous and lush alternate New Orleans, the fourth book in Keaton’s Gods & Monsters series, finds the God-killer Ari and Mistborn Sebastian on the hunt for Archer, infant son of Athena, a child fated to bring about the Blood Wars, the ultimate showdown between the gods and the monsters they created, a war that will trap mankind in the middle of a destructive conflict thousands of years in the making.

As Ari and Sebastian attempt to rescue the child, forces pull them apart, sending Sebastian on a perilous journey to the desert sands of Egypt and into the lair of a dark, enthralling entity, and Ari to the Halls of Olympus and, darker still, the very heart of the Underworld where Death awaits with a bargain that brings Ari’s worst nightmares into sharp and heart wrenching focus…

No comments: